Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Have you seen my package?

Yes, I'm back!
So, if any of you work in my building and are wondering why you have recieved a DVD of Entourage in the internal mail, please let me know. I was trying to return it to The Cookie Monster, however, it seems I forgot to put his name on the front of the envelope - therefore the delivery would have been made to whoever's name was last on the envelope. Being that I work in the National Office of the company, I only hope it wasn't the GM...or the CEO. I do believe I put a "with compliments" note inside, I'm just not sure what I wrote on it: "Thanks for an entertaining evening", "I like to watch", or was it something about "needing cake for my next form of entertainment"?
This could be bad. This could be very very bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, but I sure would like to....

Only kidding. Oh dear. It could be worse, I guess. It could go to someone in our team who has overheard you, Al and I talking about cake and work out what it means.

Oh. Just realised that is possibly the entire floor. Or anyone who reads our blogs. Whoops.

Jayne said...

Yay, she's still alive!
Nope, sorry, I aint got your movie, cake or cookie monster :P

Anonymous said...

So, if any of you work in my building and are wondering why you have recieved a DVD of Entourage in the internal mail, please let me know.

I'll let you know if I've seen it if you'll give me work in your building.