Friday, February 6, 2009

And the Winner Is.....


Jayne has kindly presented me with this Lovely Blog Award. If you are not already readers of Jayne's blog containing fascinating facts about our Great Southern Land, then I highly recommend you pop on by for a squiz.


Now, I have been charged with the task of forwarding on the award. The rules are as follows:

1. Add the logo to your blog

2. Link to the person who gifted you the award.

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs to bestow the award upon.

4. Leave a message on their blog telling them they have One Lovely Blog!


I am happy to now present the award to my most dedicated followers and commenters:

Miss Diarist, I know Jayne also gave you this award, but I would also like to give it to you. You started this whole blogging business, so you are truly worthy.

Al, I don't care that this award is pink and pretty, I shall present it to you because you are you. Besides, you are gay, you are supposed to show it loud and proud.

Andrew, I don't know you as well as I know Al, but ditto the gay thing, and also know that I love reading your blog.

Rueben, you are one truly switched on unit. You often astound me with your perceptive observations. Again, sorry about the pretty pinkness of your award.

Rhubarb, I love anyone who still contacts school books.

Pat, for showing us that true love does exist and is worth the wait.

Brian, for your hilarious cartoons and wacky wit.


Ok folks, must do some work now. Stay tuned for the next post coming soon....

6 comments:

Pat said...

Deb - I'm honoured and I will link to you tomorrow - it's bedtime now. Quite undeservedly I received so many awards that I decided it wasn't fair to accept anymore and the last one I put on my side bar somehow made me lose the lot so I now just have the one and leave it at that.
I do appreciate the thought. Thank you:)

Brian Hughes said...

To be honest this is the first time I've ever received an award, well, apart from when that lawyer awarded me a restraining order, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank...oh, so many people...there's my mother...and...actually that's it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Deb, how sweet. I worry about Reuben and such a colour and I just know he will reject it if anyone says, it's ok, it is metrosexual pink.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award; I can't say pink is my favourite colour - but like some males, I'm colour blind so it matters not.

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks, how lovely of you to award me!

Anonymous said...

I love you long time. But you already knew that.